Sunday, April 25, 2010

Discovery and Sleep

So. I figured out why I was sick last night. Apparently, one of the side effects of one of my pills is nausea and vomiting. It is common during the first couple of days while the body adjusts to the medication. So that's why I was sick last night, and wasn't feeling well this morning. I am hoping that I don't get sick again tonight.

I also can't seem to sleep. I was falling asleep in the car ride home from the potluck dinner, but now that I am trying to sleep my brain is whirring at 100mph. Which is not good because I need sleep. However, I am starting to learn how to function on less sleep than I am used to, seeing as the past four nights average amount of sleep has been five and one half hours, which is about half of what I used to need. I know this sounds weird, but I am hoping that by doing something, my brain will start to shut down and I will be able to sleep. I have to be able to function extremely well tomorrow, because I have an extra long Macbeth rehearsal.

No comments: