Friday, August 13, 2010

My last post was July 29th

Since then, I have:
~Participated in a CYMA leaders debrief meeting
~Gone to a Celtic Crossroad Concert
~Went to Hannah's birthday party (<3 you deary!)
~Went to one day of the Beginner/Intermediate Mime Workshop
~Went to the Intermediate/Advanced Mime Workshop Monday-Wednesday
~There was an LIT meeting Monday
~A CYMA videopalooza thing Tuesday
~Went to the pool and slept over at a friends house Wednesday
~Went to the orthodontists on Thursday (I despise my new retainer)
~Had a piano lesson Thursday evening

And today I am going to the mime workshop and rehearsal, tomorrow I am packing, (probably) scrubbing the boat, and (hopefully) going to see The Wizard of Oz play that Danielle is in. Then on Sunday, I am leaving for the cruise! So basically I won't be online till  Monday the 23rd.

TTFN!

3 comments:

Christine said...

like the layout.

Katie said...

wow, that's pretty intense. And why were you up and on the computer at 5:12?!?!

Erin said...

@Christine - thanks!
@Katie - I have no idea why it said 5:12. It was more like 8:12.