Monday, June 7, 2010

Klutz

I am a klutz. Background: we have a lid type thing that goes over the piano keys on our piano. (end background) So I was shutting the lid thingy with one hand, and my other hand was on the edge of the keys. Somehow, the lid slipped out of my hand and landed on my other hand. Fortunately, I didn't permanently injure myself, just managed to bruise one of the fingers. Then, later, I was going down my brothers zip line, and I was putting my feet down to slow me down. Not Smart. I hit my toes on a rock, and cut open my second to littlest toe on my left foot. It was gushing blood. bleh. So there are two (among) many incidents that prove I am a klutz.

4 comments:

Colin said...

Nah, I don't think that this proves you are a klutz. Just that you have klutz-like tendencies ;)

Katie said...

no, she's a klutz.
you should join the club! we don't have cookies (we burnt them in the oven), but we do have Mountain Dew!

Erin said...

I agree with Katie!

Unknown said...

i think the part about the piano kinda shows klutzness (if thats even a word) but i don't think the zip line part shows klutzness at all, it just shows that wearing flipflops (or going barefoot) is not smart when you are on a zip line. hope your foot/finger feels better!