Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So. It's been a while. More than a week. So I shall give you a rundown of what happened last week. Monday, after we got home, we went to a summer solstice party. That was a lot of fun! Then Tuesday night, I had TNMSGT (Tuesday Night Mime Small Group Thingy). Wednesday was haging around the house, watching Veggie Tales! Thursday was small group planning with Katie, then LIT meeting (yes, I really do know how to make jello!). Then I had music practice. Friday was another music practice, working on the Irish Dance for CYMA with Kristina, then mime. Saturday we (Our Church music group) went up to Altoona P.A. and we played at a mass in a baseball field. It was fun, except for the fact that it was very very hot. We got back at 11:30. Then Sunday, we (the same church group) played at Mass at our church. Then my mom and I went to a friends graduation, and from there we went to my grandparents house. We spent the night, and then on Monday it was decided that I would stay up at my grandparents so I could go birthday shopping. (my grandmother takes us clothes shopping for our birthdays). So that is where I am now, and where I will be until Thursday morning.

Thats all for now!

No comments: